I've put together a *complete* pack of stickers and hard to source parts to put the finishing touches on the side control panels for your DIY Han in Carbonite build. There were some similar ones out there but none that contained the complete set of parts we need.
This pack includes:
- 4 red larger detailed stickers
- 3 red Hebrew stickers
- white acrylic piece for panel 1 t-window (peel off brown paper protective coating)
- white acrylic piece for panel 1 green grid window (peel off coating)
- white acrylic piece for panel 1 long skinny windows with holes cut for 7 LEDs (peel off coating)
- creamy yellow grid for panel 1 window
- stiff clear plastic window for panel 2 lights (peel off clear coating)
- dot pattern for panel 2 lights
- 5 1/4" red circles (5 needed but I'll send 7)
- 5 1/4" yellow circles (5 needed but I'll send 7)
- 4 1/4" white circles (4 needed but I'll send 7)
- 13 1/4" black circles (13 needed but I'll send 14)
I recommend using a wet application of the two large clear stickers to remove bubbles.