This is a set of machined aluminum greeblies packed together to give you a discount. Use this to build or upgrade your TIE pilot.
We're including 11 pieces in all:
- three flared disc code cylinders for your upper arm
- two notched high detail v-groove imperial code discs for the helmet
- one high detail v-groove code disc for the belt
- the knurled cone knob
- the flat mounting disc
- the "snap" greeblie **new addition
- screw and washer for cone knob mounting
These are high detailed greeblies made from 6061 aluminum. They are precision machined and are very accurate. The stepped code discs have a 'V' shaped groove around the two largest sized discs. These greebles are found on Imperial belt buckles, hats, and helmets. The no notch greeblie is for the belt, and helmets and hats have a notch.
Also available individually on this site,
Most people fasten these with epoxy or e-6000 and some drill the hole out all the way through and affix with a pop rivet and riveting tool. The code cylinders have a hole drilled through the bottom so you can sew them in place.